Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Of Course It Couldn't Have Been Matthew McCaughnahey On Vacation





Thursday, September 7: Ios (Amanda)

We set sail Thursday morning along the coast of Amorgos. Thomás found a large protected cove that was filled with many other sail boats. We went for a swim and then had a nice lunch onboard which, of course, included more saganaki. As I was sitting there enjoying my fried cheese I noticed a much older man hanging out on a nearby sailboat…. and when I say “hanging out” I really mean it! He was walking around his boat aimlessly in his birthday suit. Generally, much less modesty here….

After a long afternoon sail, we arrived at a very small harbor in Ios. It was another crisp cool night in the islands. We drank a nice bottle of Greek wine with Sini and Thomás on the boat and then headed to a nearby taverna for more great food, very much looking forward to our arrival in Santorini the next day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Attache familier said...

Hahahahaha! I can't imagine a better way to enjoy a warm sun and a cool ocean breeze than "hanging out!"

Great post Amanda!

xoxoxo
P.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home